Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Old friends

There are always some old friends, although you do not contact them frequently, but they are regard you as good friend and care about you very much. cheap nfl hats, I was touched by their action sometimes. Some friends are setting a good example for me, they are brave enough to pursuit their ideal life style, although they was face some tricky situation , they conquer it and looking forward for a better life by hard working. Excellent, I am pound of them and always take a positive attitude towards life.

At the thought of the Dragon Boat holiday is approaching, I cannot help laughing even in my dream. We will be out of office for four days, due to not so many orders to handle recently for our company recently. Eventually, nfl jerseys cheapwe can have a good rest and gather together with our family & friends for this special days. It is said that the company are planning to adjust the structure and layoff and wage cut some employees. I have no idea the case is true or not.

Maybe I am getting old judge by appearance, but in my heart, sometimes I will be act like a little girl, even little things will make me happy. To be a simple person ,make me more thankful about the people who around me. They are giving support on me, big or small favor, my appreciation for them is beyond description.

One day, when I was Wechat vedio with my baby, she was crying at that moment. And she also watched the camera, cheap hatsshe wanted me to hold her in my arms. But I cannot make it at that moment. I am feeling that I was not a qualified mother. Maybe I should keep myself down and have a thorough consideration about the reality. The key point is that my mother helps me to take care of my baby. But my mother is getting old and is also in poor health. If I move back to hometown to find a suitable job, Cheap jerseysthings would be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment