Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A sillent holiday.

I don't know if I did a right thing for son.However,the only thing I must do is to protect son,keep him from any danger.Even though no friends play with him these days,cheap jerseys, I won't let him with terrible partners together.This is son's first quarrel with others,I encourage him to do that,learn to be brave and open his mouth to say what he wanted to say.Being sad by stealth is useless and unmeaning.At last,he decided not to play with them.As a mom,I will always stand son's side.Because I know son is so kind boy,I want him to be strong in heart and unhesitated.Make him adapt to the quiet holiday,learn to stay alone,because he already grows up and will quickly become a Middle School Student.
From now on,he likes to ride to school and back home alone,he is learning pingpang and guitar now.Although I always feel a bit worried,I must learn to take easy as well.I raise a rabbit for him,the naughty rabbit will bring him some joys.In fact,I don't wanna raise anything,because they will die in the end and leave us before long.I talked about this with my son,he could understand all these and said he wouldn't be sad if it happened.To let him experience more is better for him,not only enjoyment,but also sorrows.
Since we had no table computer,cheap Oakley sunglasses, I seemed to have no habit of writing diaries.I should pay attention to such a thing,enrich my life.The weather of these days are just fine,not too hot.I love such days,far away from work,outsiders,just being with family,a very simple life,need no masks,or have nothing to face and solve.nobody comes to trouble me.

No comments:

Post a Comment