Wednesday, April 26, 2017

End and start.

Opening my memory space,just feel ashamed that I haven't updated for long.Thank you, my space world, replica oakley sunglasses, for leaving me so much.I also want to thank you at  this moment, all little lovers. I call my son big lover,call you little lovers.Maybe no one can  understand why I call so.However,I am so sure that you brought me a rich year,which is possible a terrible year for me.Although some disappointments and angry in it,it's only called perfectation,full of all kinds of feelings.I am a person who isn't be able to express myself.Each time I feel happy with you from the bottom of my heart,I think me the luckiest teacher of all.I became a wordy mom as well as a wordy teacher in this year.This term will end,thank you for leaving me happy memories.I never care about what we have ever said to each other or any ways to keep memories,I only like to keep the nice feeling in heart.
No matter how naughty some boys are,nfl jerseys cheap, in fact,I have never really hated you,because I regarded you all as angels of happiness to beside me with pure hearts in such special year.I want to help you correct all shortcomings,even I always pretended to be angry,hh,it's really bad thing for me.
Thank you for giving me this chance to accompany you growing and becoming mature.
Thank those students for always smiling at me,let me believe there's still niceness in the world.
Thank you those students who study and do things quietly,which is a strong surport to me.
Thank you,who have ever helped me at the crucial moment,even if a word!
Thank you,those brought everyone so much fun,which makes our class life full of laughters.
Thank you,those have grown up slowly and understood how to  be a student or a man,which makes me feel a sense of success.
If there's other functions in our brains.I prefer to add two keys,one is "delete",cheap hats, the other is "save",just like a computer,let's us delete all unhappiness,and keep all joys.
An end means a new start, a happy holiday,the next new study life starts,new teachers,new classmates.Wish you fresh and good mood from now on.
Although each time of speaking of study seems so bored,I still wish you can open the new door of your life with your own hands in the way of learning,to open a splendid world your own.
One day,maybe I will disappear quiely in your QQ or memories.Because you will have met new people to fill with your eyes and hearts,there won't be any space for me.What is forever,cheap nfl jerseys, only memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment