Friday, April 14, 2017

Life is beautiful

Recently, I have watched a film named Life is beautiful, which touched me a lot.
The story took place during the second world war. An optimistic young man Guido who is also a Jewish book keeper married a lovely woman Dora, and they went through plenty of difficulties. Soon after,nfl jerseys china, they had a son and lived a happy life. However, just at their son's fifth birthday, they were sent to a concentration camp because they are of Jewish origin, his wife followed them. In order to protect their son, Guido told his son that they were just playing an elaborate game, and anyone who wined the game would be awarded with a new real tank.In addition to this, he often took a risk of his life only to communicate with his wife. Finally, he died, for he wanted to hide his son and protect him. He is a successful father and husband.
In fact, when I was in my middle school, I had watched the film. At that time, I could only understand the paternal love, and I could not know the complicated reasons, but I just felt so sorrowful. But now,cheap Oakley sunglasses, apart of deeper love, I understand the sense of responsibility as if protecting them is his instinct, just like every father, they always try their best to love us. Our life is beautiful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment