Friday, April 14, 2017

My Most Unpleasant Dream

I've had countless dreams till now, yet half of which were forgotten the next morning I woke up. Merely dim impressions were left on me. There is one dream that made me quite unpleasant. Though I couldn't even recall clearly, I had bad feelings for it.
I had the dream when I was young. In the dream, a demon appeared and took control of the city. I never saw his face,nfl jerseys cheap, neither did anyone else. However, his subordinates could be seen to march around the streets every minute. These men were no different from ordinary people in appearance. Or maybe they had more horrible faces and expressions. I am not sure. They were assigned to catch every human beings they saw. Once caught, the man would be tied up by chain and hanged over a tub full of boiling oil. Then gradually the chain lowed down until half of the body was drowned in the oil. I could see them screaming in the process, but strangely enough I heard no sounds. Several minutes later, the man was moved to the edge and unchained automatically. Only the upper half of his body still existed. The man had to crawl around with his hands because his legs were fried and disappeared forever. All on the ground were miserable people moving around.
I was terrified. Thus I spared no effort to run and escape from those dangerous monsters. I hid in the dark corners on streets and kept sneaking to a safer place. It seemed I was running to survive all the time in my dream. I was caught once. At that time, my heart beat way too faster than I could stand.Luckily I managed to escape somehow. As for what happened next, cheap hats, I really couldn't remember. I just know I didn't die in the end, or rather, there's no time for me to die because I woke up. Perhaps I'm unwilling to die in my subconscious mind. Anyway, what an unpleasant dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment